My 2011 Technical Resolutions can best be summarized with a song….
I’m just kidding—I can’t summarize my goals with a song. I don’t write songs. But I am great at surfing the internet and lookie what I found at www.wordle.net. It was a handy dandy, feel free to distribute your creations, category cloud maker! So here is my 2011 Technical Resolution Cloud:
- PASS 2011—Attend it. Submit for it. Feel it. Touch it. Live it.
- Get Datachix.com off of WordPress.com and onto a hosted site. I am weary of our code being hard to read and not being copy/paste ready.
- Get my MCITP for SQL Server 2008 BI (at least get the first test done)
- Learn things—Denali, XML in SQL Server.
- Create at least one more presentation
- Speak at least 3 times this year. I will get one out of the way next week if my plane to Tampa can get out of Atlanta in spite of the snow. My fingers are crossed for SQL Rally in May.
- Articulate my official position on the topic of “Women In Technology”. I have until March when we’ll be blogging on the topic for SQL University.
- Be less dorky.
Not off to a good start with number 8 given my highly sophisticated, not at all dorky, “Resolution Cloud”. Ah well, there’s always 2012. But according to the Mayans that WILL be my last chance. 😉